Saturday, March 31

He started running with a whole lot of enthu...>>Anology

I was driving my way back to home...

normally if I don't have my headphones I get super bored on the way back as I am tired...

So just while taking my wandering eyes around, a kid on the turn looked at me smiling..

I was surprised as I did not know him...

As soon as I took that turn he started running fast along with my gaddi...

This was too nostalgic for me, scenes I observed in school days while we went through our rickshaw and the kids in front would compete with bikers or at times try to climb the trucks...

we as kids would actually roar out to support them...

and this time he was competing with me...

taking care of all the doordrishti precautions I paid attention that he has a clear way ahead to run..
And I increased my speed...
He ran faster..

Looking at me, laughing....and shouting "Bhaagoo!!"

I was having my time...

Mind you he reached ahead of me...
coz I had to control the opposite traffic too...

I feel same does the one sitting up above...

He uses his doordrishti, ensures that we are safe, and then tests our capacity and 'never say die' attitude and makes us run...

depends on us as to how we react to him, how well we stare at him prepared beforehand that come on give a challenge..
and yeah, he enjoys it more when we laugh our way across...

Wow.. I am actually good at forming anologies...

Such super raapchik is life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts on it?
Share it here: