Saturday, April 21

Me and My way is the only motto

The title sounded self centered types right???

Well, don't worry most of us fall in that category....

Yeh kaam ise is way mei karna chahiye tha...
Why didn't he/she do it this way??
Puch lete, time hi waste karna ata hai....


These are a few soft one liners I hear around...By soft I meant this was just a sample....
I mean people go at heights of tone change....

Come on...!!!

Don't create your clones on your own...That doesn't actually leave any room for self thought process...

I mean simple example happened with one of my friend...

He started talking about a girl, "Idiot hai puri....Exams mei bhi fb pe tp karti hai...!!!"
"Isse Acha padhai mei time invest kare..."

I just gave a smile ...

but the thought in my mind was, "Dude, Mind your own business!!!"

Seriously, no matter what we love to comment on what others do, how do they do, how should they do, and at the end he/she should do in a way I feel is appropriate....


Who are you re???

Have you ever seen God doing that...does he come down and comment on your doings that you just say it all around....

It's all a personal choice at the end...

I f you say that I don't wana be God like, no problem...
At times just think how he acts with you...

At times I feel he is my best company....

The best acceptor and change-maker....

I wish I was him....never mind...he shouldn't be cloned!!!..:P:P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts on it?
Share it here: