Friday, April 13

Lessons on the way

I was in shock for a while !!
At times it happens that you expect normal human tendency out of those in front of you, but they leave you in super surprise by behaving in a manner opposite or rather worth a thought...
This thing happened in my office..
Actually I am too bold when I speak to someone, I mean I don't have that typical fear or shyness...
Whatever maybe, I say it one face and even when it comes to dealing with clients toh frankly thoda zyada hi bold ho jata hai...
And my office folks converse in a manner that we are too down to the client...
on the other side, I speak as if am just a bit low then the service reciever :P
This makes a situation come where my Boss gets to hear from the clients that I am too friendly and straight to talk...
Kuch din pehle aesa hi ek call Boss ko aya...
And at that time I was in his Cabin only...
The client started claiming that ask her(here me) to not ask straight forward...
Actually the one who called was a relative of the client I am handling...
Yeh sunke toh I was like::
a. Was I so straight?? ab itna toh politely baat kiya yaar!!!
b. aaj toh pakka lag gai....Sir pakka sunayenge...
I was just composing myself that calm down, jo bole sunke lena, make it a point that next time you talk to the client like you are her servant..:P
Was waiting ki Sir phone rakhe toh mai sunke lun...
Finally Sir hung up the phone and I looked at him in nervousness...
He smiled and just went on with the talk on the issue I was previously discussing with him...
I was like, "Hang on Sir, you don't wish to shunt me???"
"I mean the call you got was against me!"
He laughed out and said' "Why should I believe him??"
"He was just a relative of the client you are handling, your client hasn't called up and said that to me, so why should I react till the time I don't get the perfect conversation from your client"
I was like .....
This was unexpected
I mean had I been in his place I would have surely shunted my intern, But Sirji ne toh bhagwaan jaisi harkat kar li :P:P:P
I learnt a wise lesson from him that day...
That never believe someone till the time the exact person comes to you and conveys his/her point.
I find it tough, but I guess life will be much simple then!!
And yeah, a day later when Sir called up my client she said that she's quite cool and well with the way I converse with her...
I was like, aahh... Thank God!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Got thoughts on it?
Share it here: